Qualified candidates will have:
-Associate's degree equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or minimum one year related experience required.
-Prior demonstrated high-touch customer service and follow-up experience required.
-Candidates with prior CDL driver recruiting/ recruiting support highly preferred, other general recruiting support will be considered
- Prior Taleo or other applicant tracking system experience highly preferred.
-Prior experience in mining candidate resume databases and phone screening applicants is highly preferred.
- Bilingual, fluent English/Spanish written and verbal communication a plus
-To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of Word and Excel, and must be internet savvy.
-A sense of humor is helpful, as this can be a stressful job with competing priorities at any given time
- Qualified candidates must be effective communicators who are not afraid of the phone.
- Candidates who are highly technically savvy (internet, cloud base applications, good with internet data research, cell phone/text messaging, etc.) are highly preferred
Optimal candidates will have:
- 2-3 years recruiting experience in a large, decentralized or centralized company environment required
- Bachelor's degree or at least 3 years of equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated internal customer service skills, including troubleshoot and problem solving experiences.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and documentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both in-person and through written correspondences and presentations with candidates, peers, managers, and leadership.
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced environment, and keep up with a high volume of activity
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Excellent knowledge of Internet candidate data mining; recruiting certification preferred
- Strong knowledge of enterprise applicant tracking systems required, prior experience with Taleo preferred
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.