1st Shift - Monday to Thursday from 5 am - 3:30 pm
At Rockwell Automation, you will be joining an incredible team of talented individuals who strive for best in class. We have an opening in Twinsburg Ohio for a Final Assembly Team Lead position. This position sets up and operates a variety of machines and electronic processes used in the production of the company's product. The Final Assembly Team Lead works from process sheets or written/verbal instructions given by supervisor to perform production tasks and also checks and inspects operation against predetermined tolerances. Must be able to lift 35 lbs. This position is in a plant setting with a clean and controlled climate and requires extended periods of standing.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies
- Assemble, Pack, and transfer product
- Complete product specifications by following blueprints, bill of materials, process/verbal instructions
- Interacts with several levels of management and employees to move projects forward
- Performs audits on processes to validate that associates are following standard manufacturing instructions
- Investigates problems, identifies solution or potential solution and institutes corrective action if within area of responsibility or immediately follow the escalation process and involve correct support personnel
- Involves appropriate support in timely manner and provides thorough and pertinent information
- Lead & Participate in Continuous Improvement meetings driving positive change
- Collaborate with the Engineers give input to improve the process and productivity
- Establishes and maintains positive and effective work relationships within own team/group to facilitate successful execution of work assignments
- Make set ups and adjustments as needed while following manufacturing procedures
- Identify and correct quality errors and/or issues
- Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications
- May interact with several levels of management and employees to move projects forward
- Perform other duties as needed
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
High School Diploma or GED
At least 18 years of age
Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
3-5 years of related experience in electronic or mechanical field
Basic Computer Literacy
Basic Reading and Writing
Operations & Engineering Services
Supply Chain and Operations
No. of Positions:
Twinsburg - Ohio
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(R) and Rockwell Software(R) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.