Provides customer support and engineering through the performance of small projects, on-site installation, as well as
- Product and system start-up, system integration support, and production optimization.
- Management of project activities such as scheduling and budgeting to ensure that the project meets the customers and Rockwell's expectations.
- Identification and correction of hardware failures, firmware problems and programming deficiencies, as well as the implementation of hardware/firmware updates and upgrades.
- Instruction/training of customers on proper use, operation and maintenance of Rockwell Products.
- Capable of addressing issues or challenges related to products or technology.
- On-call emergency service support and troubleshooting assistance (24X7).
- Travel to remote work sites from the service engineer's field office city location will also be required. (Work assignments at remote city locations may be for extended periods of time.)
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering discipline or the equivalent of 4 years experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability for local travel greater than 50% of time.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Rockwell Product Knowledge highly desired.
- 2 or more years of engineering experience
Control Products and Solutions
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Twinsburg - Ohio
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(R) and Rockwell Software(R) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.