Team Leader (Licensed or waivered Social Worker) -Ventura
Team Leader – MSW intern, MFT Intern or LCSW/LMFT/Psy.D./Ph.D.
Community Based Mental Health Program
Bilingual Spanish/English Speaking Highly Desirable!
To learn more and to apply, please click HERE
Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations, and have over 100 programs and over 3,500 employees across the country. And we're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
As part of the Telecare community, the VISTA VOICE is an Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) program that assumes responsibility for directly providing acute, active and ongoing community-based psychiatric treatment, assertive outreach, rehabilitation and support to 54 AB 109 Client members in the community.
The Team Leader coordinates the day-to-day functioning of the Team, ensures and/or provides direct services and works with the Clinical Director/Administrator in developing and implementing policies, procedures, and services. The Team Leader coordinates the day-to-day functioning of the Team, ensures and/or provides direct services and works with the Clinical Director/Administrator in developing and implementing policies, procedures, and services. Using Psychiatric Rehabilitation principals and Recovery Philosophy you will provide clinical supervision, coaching and education and ensure service excellence and courteous, helpful, and respectful services to staff and program members.
- A Master's Degree in Social Work from an accredited graduate school of Social Work, MFT Intern or a license by the State of California as an L.C.S.W., LMFT, Psy.D. or Ph.D., or ability to meet the criteria for waiver as a licensed professional is required.
- Three years of direct service experience with psychiatric members in an inpatient or outpatient setting is required.
- Two (2) years experience in supervision or administration of case management services.
- Necessary skills include the ability to work effectively as a member of a culturally competent multidisciplinary team, a thorough understanding of member rights, an understanding of the conservatorship process and knowledge of basic medical and psychiatric terminology.
- Must have valid California driver's license, a DMV clearance for insurability, a vehicle (approved for safety), and proof of insurance.
- Applicant must be finger printed, sign under penalty of perjury that there has been no conviction of any crime, other than minor traffic offenses, and receive clearance from the Department of Justice.
- Must have completed first aid and CPI training or obtain certification within four (4) weeks of hire.
Telecare Corporation is fully committed to a strong equal opportunity program. Telecare prohibits discrimination or harassment against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, genetic information, age or other basis protected by applicable antidiscrimination laws.