This is the lead group in North America providing the technical knowledge and management skills for project development and design of Food Service Construction projects.
- Architectural/Engineering or related field degree required.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer for AutoCAD operations
- Ability to communicate with clients, consultants and contractors.
- Sufficient knowledge of engineering disciplines to coordinate work.
- Experience working with PhotoShop/Illustrator a plus
Designs and details all aspects of kitchen and service areas as it relates to new and remodeled Sodexo foodservice facilities. Responsible for designing complete foodservice packages in a department that specializes in “design/build” construction and total project management. Oversee in-house production of conceptual plans, utility drawings, specification of equipment. Manage outside design consultants and interface with the assigned engineers, architects, contractors and project managers on a daily basis to ensure successful project completion.