The Combined Talent Acquisition team is seeking an experienced sales recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team, as a full cycle Talent Acquisition Partner. In this role, you will use strategic researching and sourcing techniques to manage Combined's candidate pipeline for high-volume, sales roles. You will partner with zone managers and market directors to understand their requirements and develop a sourcing strategy to identify the best talent, as well as manage the applicant flow, promote employee referrals, and most importantly, use your research skills to uncover hidden talent. Once you identify the best candidates, you'll act as an ambassador to position our employer brand to close candidates on opportunities. We'll need you to have a track record of sourcing sales professionals in a fast-paced environment, and be able to support executive searches when needed.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Create and execute the search strategy, including targets (executives, functional disciplines, industry sectors, geography and companies), aggregators, databases, social media, networking resources, job fairs, military events, market development tools, research requirements and timeframes for assigned markets as directed
- Manage a high-volume candidate pipeline using our applicant tracking system (ATS) from sourcing to first day for all candidates within an assigned market (field and sourced)
- Execute all tasks associated with offers and onboarding (offer letter, welcome call, background, Transitions, onboarding and travel)
- Reviews for AFE completion, disclosures, correct market alignment. Store submission emails/docs in central location.
- Update candidate status (locked/possible/legal hold/etc.) and adjust outstanding "down-the-pipe" tasks with other departments.
- Develop strong knowledge base of industry drivers, trends, key players, direct competitors to our portfolio and track key executive departures etc.
- Drive talent pipeline by researching, identifying, attracting and generating pools of top quality candidates by evaluating profiles and conducting cold-calls / phone screens
- Cultivate candidate relationships to understand career aspirations and expectations
- Manage overall data integrity within the ATS and CRM tools, ensuring timely entry within the databases to guarantee accurate reporting
- Daily management of requisitions to review applications, vet and disposition candidates for existing and future searches
- Assist and communicate with candidates as needed with the online application process, training modules, onboarding
- Oversight of active candidate reports
- Participate in weekly virtual meetings to review results and best practices
- Partner with the Market to champion employee referral programs and other hiring initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience (corporate or agency)
- Proven success recruiting in a high volume environment, and an ability to manage the requisition load
- Demonstrated success using recruiting tools, e.g. Boolean search, databases, social media, CRM
- Capable of executing KPIs, including relationship building with key stakeholders and understanding recruiting metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfort in cold calling, networking, and public speaking
- Ability to get past roadblocks using creative problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and achievement oriented
- Ability to travel 30%
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
A company-match 401(k) plan
Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Travel - Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting - Feb 13, 2018, 10:38:14 AM