What we expect from a Project Manager – Brand Owner:
Must speak Spanish and/or Portuguese
Proven ability to work in multi-functional teams, networking effectively with others to achieve desired goals
5 years’ experience (or equivalent) in areas such as, but not limited to:
Business process or asset management technology solution architecture, ideally in a marketing or packaging domain
Providing software and/or services to consumer goods, pharmaceutical or retail customers
Senior project management skills from initiation to deployment through to the after care stage, including the ability to handle pressure & change management.
Able to analyze business processes from a cost efficiency and qualitative perspective. You understand related objectives and KPI’s to monitor the process
Strong client consulting and relationship building skills. You are able to interact with upper level management at customers.
Bachelor or Master degree (or equivalent professional qualification)
Excellent command of English. Knowledge of any other European language is a plus
Experience in Esko software (WebCenter, MediaBeacon, Automation Engine) along with experience in Packaging is considered a plus
Able to travel nationally and regionally approx. 40% of your time normally, with peaks of up to 70% in busy periods
- Excellent leadership & communication skills, including the unique ability to effectively question, listen and project manage customized software projects.
- Strong problem solving skills and are able to manage complex business subjects.
- You are the holder of a PMP or similar Professional Project Management Certification.
- Self-driven, eager to contribute, learn and grow
- Effective communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Process oriented and experienced in project, quality, issue and risk management methodologies
- Knowledge of a variety of PM tools such as Microsoft Projects, Flow Charts, Mindmaps,…
- Technically well-grounded and have a hands-on mentality
- Confident in preparing and facilitating workshops
- Able to prosper in a fast paced environment that fosters change, creativity and flexibility
- Able to work in a structured, organized way