Requisition Primary Location
In this position you will be working very independently. You will be interacting with the public. Must have excellent customer service skills, as well as the ability to stand and do physically demanding work throughout an 8 hour shift. Rate of Pay is $14-$15/ HR DOE
- Greet and direct all customers and employees upon entry to the Transfer Station
- Ensuring that incoming garbage loads are safe and do not contain any inappropriate material
- Ability to work in all weather conditions throughout entire shift
- - Must be able to stand for extended period of time
- - Work in a fast-paced environment
- - 1+ years experience in a labor-type position.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to"Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran).