Inside Sales Rep
Requisition Primary Location
We have an immediate position open for anInside Sales Representative at our Denver Hauling at Denver, CO.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Retaining and growing commercial waste removal and disposal services
- Working with Outside Sales Representatives to help keep existing customers
- Interacting with customers, non-profit, business associations and trade shows
- Must be good at problem-solving and handling disgruntled customers
- Work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes & demonstrate the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Interviews customers and records interview information into computer for customer service, talks with customers by phone and in person, to receive orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in service.
- Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records and issues discontinuance orders.
- Demonstrate effective use of software applications, at a minimum MS Word and Excel proficient.
- Delivers services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill. Interacts with customers and Waste Connections employees to determine service requirements and resolve problems or complaints.
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment. Solicit sale of new or additional services.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years of Customer Service experience.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Email preferred. Typing and 10-key skills are required.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems. Gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Apply todayand Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)