Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
AppleCare Business Development Programs team works with Channel Partners to integrate their systems with Apple's to support various programs. This position will support Apple's Device Enrollment Program, which provides a fast, streamlined way to deploy and supervise institutionally owned devices by automating mobile device management enrollment. Your work will enable channel partners to provide the benefit of DEP to their enterprise customers.
-Success in a customer-focused role highly desired
-Proven success in one or more of the following roles
-B2B API Integration (JSON)
-B2B sales/relationship/account management, B2B or B2C
-Sales operations/process management
-Proven project management skills
-Business process re-engineering expertise
-Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese language skills is highly desired
-Experience with Mac OS and productivity applications, i.e. Keynote, Pages, FileMaker as well as Excel
- Manage regional channel partners primarily in the ALAC region, through the integration process..
- Collaborate with regional sales team to manage expectations with future partners and establish integration timelines.
- Educate channel partner project team on the business, technical, accounting and legal requirements of the program
- Understand reseller's business strategy, systems and impacted processes
- Conduct onsite workshops with select partners & facilitate discussion around the best way to implement the program into their business.
- Provide consultation on scaleable system & process design maximize efficiency, improve the customer experience & minimize errors and manual processes.
- Interface between partner technical teams and Apple IS&T teams.
- Provide project management support to the partner team, guide them through Apple's engagement & testing processes, and assist with cutover & go-live issues
- Drive internal schedule with cross functional partners, including but not limited to testing activities, development requirements and launch activities.
Provide regular project status updates to various parts of the organization
- Communicate with business team and IS&T technical team on regional issues, escalations and region specific requirements. Identify common issues and work with team to close open issues.
- Collaborate with worldwide team on areas of improvement including systems and process.
- Some travel required
- Believes in the perpetual value of the customer experience & has a solid grasp on consumer psychology
- Strong problem solving abilities and analytical skills
- Dynamic, creative and innovative thinking
- Highly motivated and results oriented, including a willingness to perform whatever tasks are required to complete a project
- Excellent organization skills & high attention to detail
- Enjoys working independently and with a team in a fast paced environment. Confidently manages through ambiguity and uncertainty
- Takes initiative, thrives in autonomous work environment
- Comfortable communicating to various levels of the organization, from IT to senior management
- Ability to manage expectations with various groups including resellers, carriers and internal cross functional partners
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional written and oral communications
BA/BS degree plus 3-5 years relevant experience
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.