Sodexo, Corporate Services PACCAR account is seeking for an Executive Chef 2 in Bellevue, WA.
Monday to Friday
Holidays and weekend as needed
We are looking for candidates who will:
- able to manage 5 units within PACCAR
- manage the daily food production including production planning and controls;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary Standards including recipe compliance and food quality;
- manage food costing, controls and compliance;
- develop menus and manage inventory;
- have high expectations for customer service and quality of food;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and train frontline employees;
- have a passion for food and innovation;
- have knowledge of special diets and allergens; and
- knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) is preferred.
The ideal candidate has:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies;
- previous experience working in a high volume facility; and
- strong management skills.
- training and development of culinary talents
- strong ability to manage multiple priority at once
- excellent client interaction- Good Communication skills both oral/written
- High end catering exp
- able to manage client expectation and multiple agendas.
- Collaborative with General Manager and key team members
- strong understanding of P&L
At Sodexo, we strive to make working for our company a great experience.
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Provides culinary leadership within a medium sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.