Sodexo has an excellent opportunity for a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team as a Clinical Nutrition Manager in Montclair, New Jersey. Hackensack Meridian Health- Mountainside Hospital, licensed for 350 beds and is a for profit acute care hospital offering a wide array of medical services.
Position will report to General Manager and the ideal candidate will:
- Be Registered Dietitian and have at least 2-3 years experience as a clinical dietitian in a hospital setting (at least 1-2 years lead or management experience)
- Have a proven ability to deliver on both the technical and financial
- Manage 5 dietitians in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Have prior working knowledge of HealthTouch a plus
- Direct oversight of Call Center staff including scheduling and training
- Have involvement in food service operational outcomes as well as build and foster strong client relationships with all levels within the organization
- Be a self-starter who can lead teams and has a proven track record of providing excellent customer service resulting in high patient satisfaction scores
- Have prior experience with Electronic Health Records and the Nutrition Care Process
- Function as the account leader in the absence of General Manager
To learn more visit:http://www.mountainsidehosp.com/
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a medium to large account or multiple accounts under one contract in a system. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-May provide direct nutrition care to population served
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).