We have an exceptional career opportunity for an experienced Executive Chef 2 to support our team in Louisville, KY. Our Executive Chef will manage all of our culinary operations at accounts where assigned by providing safe, wholesome and innovative food to our patients, customers (retail and catering) as well as hospital employees in a variety of settings. This Hospital has 140 beds and is part of a growing system within KY.
Our Executive Chef 2 will be responsible for managing the culinary operations for all food outlets including patient dining, cafe, cafe on the go and catering services. Responsibilities include:
- Managing the daily food production including food production planning and controls.
- Ensuring Sodexo culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality .
- Labor and food cost controls and compliance.
- Menu development and inventory management.
- Food cost management.
This is a growing district that will provide an opportunity to truly make a difference.
Provides culinary leadership within a medium sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.