Sodexo, Corporate Services is seeking for an Executive Chef 2 in Nashville, TN.
Large Corporate Services account located in beautiful Nashville TN. Multiple cafeterias, Catering, Office Coffee and Vending. Long Term client relationship. Fast paced food service environment. Manage all food programs on campus with delegation, training and follow up. Join a team of 7 managers all striving to meet and exceed client expectations.
Become the Culinary Team Leader on Campus providing support on all facets of Food Safety, Training, HACCP, Menu Development, support large scale catering events, hire and train excellent employees and support all operations on campus. This location houses top executives such as but not limited to: CEO, CFO, COO, as well as many other levels of senior management.
The ideal candidate should have:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies;
- previous experience working in a high volume facility; and
- strong management skills.
Provides culinary leadership within a medium sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.