Sodexo is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Coordinator for our client hospital in Corpus Christi, TX
Support and work directly with the Facilities Department System Director and the management team on day-to-day tasks to support operations and personnel management activities. The responsibilities include logistical details when onboarding new employees, compile & update weekly status charts, set up weekly meetings, and financial reporting. Oversees and coordinates all administrative matters relating to financial and personnel operations for the Facilities and Maintenance Department.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with handling expense reports and travel accommodations
- Experience with handling financial reports and purchase order systems
- Experience with Work Order /Preventive Maintenance Systems
- Experience with managing Payroll and scheduling systems
- Great phone presence with focus on customer service
- Self-Starter - Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to multi-task and be task orientated
Serves as working lead supervisor or coordinator to schedule the activities of skilled trades, custodial or grounds workers engaged in maintaining and repairing equipment, structures, utility systems, buildings, and grounds. Gives work assignments to workers as needed for maintenance. Performs administrative functions and services. Leads in building maintenance projects.