The Customer Service Associate position provides "Simply the Best" customer service at all times. This Spanish Bilingual position will report to our Bilingual Team Sales Manager, and will focus on assisting customers on both Spanish and English language calls. This high volume sales and service position will allow you to engage your customer service skills by delivering prompt and accurate answers to telephone banking customers while identifying new opportunities and solutions. In the Customer Service Associate role you will:
* Provide outstanding service to and builds relationships with over 100 customers every day
* Recognize cross-sell opportunities and refer customers to our Personal Banking team
* Work individually and as a team to meet and exceed established goals, ie. referral goals, call handle time goals, availability goals and quality goals
* Maintain up to date knowledge on Huntington products, services, technology, and procedures
* Compile documentation necessary for effectively fulfilling customer needs
* Document all notes required in the appropriate systems so that other colleagues can understand what has transpired with the customer's account
* Minimum of 1 year of customer service and sales experience required
* High School Diploma or GED
* Fluent in English and Spanish
* Candidates must be available to work day, midday or afternoon shifts during the week and on weekends as part of their normal permanent schedule
* Previous call center or banking experience preferred
* Ability to demonstrate professional verbal communication skills.
* Ability to quickly resolve complex customer problems using various resources including computer screens and other reference material
* Ability to professionally handle irate customers
* Ability to use a headset and to sit for long periods of time
* Experience with Microsoft Office applications and the Internet
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender IdentityTobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire any candidate who uses tobacco or any nicotine product including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco, chewing tobacco, snuff or snus, nicotine gum, the nicotine patch or any other kind of nicotine replacement product (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for cotinine (to check for use of tobacco and/or nicotine products and/or nicotine replacement therapy products) before they begin employment. If the position to which you're applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
See job description.