Sodexo Corporate Services North America is seeking an experienced Food Operations Manager for our premier upscale client Western Digital in San Jose, CA.
This account is a small cafe feeding the Western Digital executives. Experience in client relations, project management and financial acumen within a contract environment is critical in candidacy selection.
Your responsibilities include:
- Oversight and continued innovation of the café offerings, food production, catering and food delivery
- Tracking and maintaining Sodexo Systems, financial outcomes and client satisfaction that align with the standards at Sodexo
- Innovation of the retail offerings, marketing plans and sustainable practices
- Leading a team of Sodexo, non-union frontline (hourly-paid) employees to achieve stellar food service outcomes
If you have the following skillsets, then we would love to hear from you:
- Prior fiscal accountability including budget forecasting
- Proven ability to control food and labor cost within the department
- Strong leadership and administrative skills (including the ability to successfully hire and train an exceptional staff)
- Ability to successfully foster strong client and customer relationships
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies