Sodexo is currently looking for a Patient Service Manager 1 for Jackson Memorial hospital. This is a 1550 bed Level 1 trauma center and teaching hospital. This facility is currently in the process of converting to "Expressly For You" and "At Your Request" dining platforms for patient meal services. In this position, you would oversee about 35 employees for patient services in an union environment.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- implement performance improvement and quality assurance programs targeted to improve customer satisfaction;
- monitor patient tray operations and daily meal rounding;
- interact comfortably with patients and must be highly engaged with the nursing leadership;
- perform tray assessments, training, stocking/inventory of the floors; and
- perform some HR functions and direct supervision of hourly associates.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies
- Previous experience working in a high volume facility
- Strong management skills, preferably in health care but not necessarily if you are also a dietitian
- Ability to engage with staff, patients and nursing leaders to provide excellent service to all.
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Provides direction for patient meal services at patient care units to ensure customer satisfaction and retention for the Company.
- Directs daily operations of patient meal services at patient care units to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Supervises day-today work activities by delegating authority, assigning, scheduling, and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Performs audits and prepares reports