Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance and Environmental Services/ Custodial Operations Manager supporting a public-school district in Lakewood NJ! This is a Second Shift position with working hours flexible between 11am – 8:30 pm, primarily M-F, some weekend and holidays.
Reporting to the Director of Facilities, you will be professionally responsible for partnering with the maintenance and custodial management team to supervise and support Operations. Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years successful experience with building maintenance/ general maintenance;
- Black Seal license strongly preferred with knowledge of HVAC/ Boilers/Chillers;
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory or management experience;
- Strong Organizational skills and the ability to multitask;
- Must have strong project management skills;
- Previous experience with client relations;
- Experience in a K-12 school setting strongly preferred.
Sodexo offers you a competitive salary, paid training, extensive education and continuous learning opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package designed with work-life balance in mind
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Responsible for a single scope of work in hard services area. 3rd in command
Supervises the account as the #2 manager and has full responsibility including supervision of other managers. Responsible for entire account when the Director of Facilities Ops is not present. In Univ. same as above as well as size and scope is less than an Ops 2;
- Manage one other manager; typically in account with smaller volume and FTE count; Manage by walking around; Staffs, trains, and is responsible for employee development
- Technical client interface
- Payroll and time mgmt. of frontline staff
- Oversees and coordinates projects
- Manages work orders/CMMS
- Manages mechanicals (i.e. HVAC)
- Manages financials
- Responsible for client relations/engagement
- Manages QA and Safety