Are you a Culinary Professional tired of working a ton of late evenings and weekends? Well Look no further, we have a great opportunity here for you!
Sodexo Corporate Services is looking for a creative, high energy, organized Executive Chef 2 to oversee the culinary operation for a high profile account located in Bridgeport CT!. Sodexo has partnered with this account for over 25 years! The current food landscape includes a full service cafeteria, coffee bar, executive dining and catering operations.
This ideal Executive Chef 2 should have excellent culinary abilities along with a friendly personalty to engage clients and customers on a daily basis. Other duties include: menu planning, ordering, inventory, food and labor cost, safety & sanitation, and leading and development of the kitchen staff.
With no weekends, many paid holidays and few evening events this account allows a great work and personal balance.
Provides culinary leadership within a medium sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.