North Charleston, South Carolina
Requisition Primary Location
Join Waste Connections, Inc., and Connect with Your Future!
We have an immediate position available for a Roll-Off Driver to support local routes at our Carolina Waste location inCharleston, SC. Drivers interested in secure, steady employment in a family atmosphere are encouraged to apply.
- Drives heavy diesel truck to and from customer locations and disposal area(s).
- Cleans waste from the packer blade and truck body on each landfill or transfer station run.
- Courteous interaction with customers, dispatchers and supervisors. .
- Completes required route/productivity sheets, Vehicle Condition Reports (VCRs) and other forms.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Valid Class A or B CDL with air brakes endorsement
- 2+ years commercial truck driving experience.
- Possess a clean safety and driving record
- Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service
- Be able to lift 50 pounds.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)
Class B Commercial Drivers License with Air Brakes Endorsement - Department of Transportation