Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Facilities / Engineering Operations Manager supporting our school’s division in Westfield, IN.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Are you a strategic Facilities professional who can drive innovation with exceptional results? As you grow your career, do you want the support of an industry leader in Facilities Management?
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers a day in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Are you the one?
Reporting to the Facilities Director you will be responsible for managing building service maintenance, preventative maintenance and grounds for this large public-school district. Requirements include:
- Minimum of 3-5 years managing facilities maintenance services and grounds.
- Solid technical knowledge in the area’s of HVAC and skilled trades.
- Experience and knowledge with Computerized Maintenance Management Software.
- Extraordinary customer service, relationship building and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Strong Leadership skills with a focus on staff development and team building.
- Knowledge of construction project management
Sodexo offers you a competitive salary, paid training, extensive education and continuous learning opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package designed with work-life balance in mind that includes 3 weeks of vacation plus additional sick time during the first year of employment
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Supervises hourly staff providing facilities maintenance and engineering services to clients. Responsible for work force planning, QA training, and administrative functions of the designated area of supervision. May report to GM in smaller accounts, or to an Ops Manager in a larger account, or to another manager level.