Sodexo (K12) is seeking a Food Service Manager to assist with managing a small food nutrition program located in Allentown, PA. This role will oversee 1 school within the district, providing excellent client relations and coaching a staff of food service workers while serving approximately 500 students daily. This is a hands on position where you will be the primary point of contact for the client, cook and handle event planning.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with stellar communication skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment. Strong financial and culinary skills preferred for this position. Experience managing a food service team in an education environment is strongly preferred. Exceptional client relations and team building skills a must!
This is a 46 week position with Summers off.
Connect with this recruiter on LinkedIn or Twitter . Please visit our Network with Us page and consider signing up for our Career Connections eNewsletter.
Become a member of Sodexo Careers LinkedIn group at linkd.in/Ut7ULI and join our Sodexo LinkedIn Culinary group.
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement