Sodexo is seeking an Multi Service Operations Manager1, for Uniontown Hospital, located in Uniontown, Pennsylvania.
Health care services provided at our acute and specialty care hospital include an award-winning Cardiology Department and catheterization lab, an award-winning Stroke Center, a state-of-the-art Wound Healing Center and the Family Beginnings Birthing Center.
The position will have several Sodexo Managers as well as client supervisors reporting to them.
This is a various shift position, with _some required weekends and holiday._ This position reports to a Sr. Area General Manager on -site.
Would you like to have the opportunity to improve the quality of daily life for our patients and staff? If so, Sodexo would love to hear from you!
Provides supervision of two or more core services at a client site to ensure client satisfaction and retention. Implements strategies to meet Client and Company objectives and achieve profitable growth. Ensures high customer satisfaction through developing team members and delivering quality services.
- Directs daily operation of two or more core services at a site to ensure employees have appropriate equipment and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client and implements the service program(s).
- Establishes a safe work environment for employees by providing safety-related training and equipment maintenance and by ensuring compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and with standards and procedures for the handling and storage of hazardous materials and/or waste and complies with all government regulations.
- Manages the budget by controlling costs (e.g. labor, inventory, equipment, materials), complying with budget requirements and making adjustments when necessary.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Promotes and supports workplace diversity and inclusion initiatives.