Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at Kingwood Hospital a 350 acute care bed facility located in Kingwood, Texas.
Position will report to General Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Responsible for the operation, leadership, and management of clinical inpatient nutrition services
- Facilitate all human resource functions related to clinical nutrition including: hiring, staffing, training, mentoring, evaluating, conflict resolution, constructive discipline and termination
- Establish policies, and procedures, using evidenced based Medical Nutrition Therapy, best practices, and established regulatory guidelines
- Serve as a liaison, providing nutrition education and resources to healthcare professionals, the dietetics profession, and the community.
- Develop department strategic plans, initiatives, and goals to improve efficiency and provide quality Medical Nutrition Therapy.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with JCAHO and State Health Department standards
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a medium to large account or multiple accounts under one contract in a system. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-May provide direct nutrition care to population served
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).