Strengthen the leadership pipeline and support Penske Logistics business objectives with custom organization and talent development solutions.
Qualified candidates will have at least 10 years of experience in organizational and leadership development. This role will be responsible for change management and requires demonstrated past experience in enterprise-wide or corporate initiative projects, program, and presentations to leadership teams. Certifications in assessments, instructional design, group facilitation, and process improvements are preferred.
- Identify individual and group development needs, design and develop interventions to strengthen performance
- Lead development programs for PL leaders
- Provide leadership assessment and coaching support
- Perform organization diagnostics at all levels of system (intrapersonal, interpersonal, group, team, function, organization, enterprise, trans-organization)
- Facilitate new leader assimilations and new team start-ups
- Support Organization design, job design and process optimization facilitation
- Lead strategic planning sessions
- Manage the annual performance and career management process and communications for Penske Logistics
- Monitor the performance and development efforts of High Potential talent
- Conduct needs assessment, identify learning objectives, design learning and development solution, develop course and related resources, deliver and manage development program and evaluate its effectiveness
- Manage processes that result in accelerating the readiness of leaders for critical organizational roles. Forecast and report on insights related to the strength of the leadership
- Other projects as assigned by the Director, Executive Succession and Development