- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management preferred
- Two (2) plus years of experience in Transportation/Supply Chain preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize time sensitive situations in a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced desktop computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Outlook required
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with customers as well as Penske associates
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to learn and regularly operate various computer systems across different platforms
- Ability to work First, Second and Third Shift as needed. Flexibility with scheduling required.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, criminal history, and drug screening) required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management.