Sodexo in Corporate Services is looking for a strong LEADER in Facilities. The position is a District Manager responsible for FM portfolios in NJ, PA, MA & CT in addition to help grow our IFM business.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers a day in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Facilities Leader with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Manage a portfolio of accounts across multiple states –NJ, PA, MASS & CT (preferred location to reside in Northern NJ
- Assist in growing Sodexo's business with current accounts and developing new accounts;
- Manage and oversee contracts and financials for all sites;
- Assist and provide oversight to Directors of both Hard and Soft FM Services at site;
- Meet with clients to discuss current operations of each site.
- Ideally this person lives in Northern NJ the center of their district so driving to all accounts daily is possible. Montvale NJ, Bridgewater NJ etc.
- Excellent client facing skills
- Ability to successfully grow new business and/or add new services to existing business to support Sodexo’s growth IFM market strategy
- Eligible for a Company vehicle or car allowance
- Eligible to participate in Sodexo’s Annual Incentive Plan
The ideal candidate will have:
- Facilities operation background in hard and soft FM services; engineering education background preferred
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- A proven track record of successful Facilities Management leadership experience as demonstrated by articulated results and accomplishments
- Experience managing a variety of different facility contracts to include but not limited to GMAX, Cost-plus, etc.
- Exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills
- Strong Leadership skills with a focus on staff development and team building
- Has strong financial acumen and budget management experience.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Serves as the primary representative of Sodexo for multiple accounts in a designated geographic area. Responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all activities within the assigned geographic area through subordinate managers, supervisors and employees including financial performance, client retention, and employee training and development. Works with each client and the Vice President in all matters relating to contract and account operations in order to establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention. Develops a business plan and budget for the accounts with the General Manager's.