Position summary: Assists the General Manager with various administrative tasks to include: filing, running reports, setting appointments, scheduling meetings, gathering information, etc. Assists the HR Manager with daily HR functions in the store. To include: conducting training sessions for new and current associates; completing new hire paperwork; filing; data entry.
1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
2) Assists the HR Manager with the following:
• Complete all "new hire" paperwork for all new associates
• Conduct orientation for all new associates
• Coordinate the S.T.A.R. Program to include: scheduling, training and reporting.
• Coordinates and schedules Associate training in all areas.
• Completes Data entry for new associates, pay increases, associate reviews, etc.
• Assists with planning and implementing Associate activities 3) Gathers data & information, and prepares certain reports as needed by the General Manager
4) Maintains strict confidentiality
5) Processes and codes invoices & maintains Expense Tracking Worksheet
6) Maintains store checkbook register & P-card log
7) Maintains the Competitive Shop program & the decoy list
8) Orders & monitors store supplies
9) Coordinates travel advances and expense forms
10) Submits IT Help Desk requests promptly
11)Must be highly organized.
12)Handles customer and associate questions and requests
13) Filing, typing and copying as needed
14)Aware of advertised sales
15)Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with supplies
16) Follows all Company Policies and Procedures
Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent experience
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change to customers