Gainesville VA - Retail
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela’s has an opening for 5 part time Special Events Associates at our Gainesville, VA retail store.
Position summary: Helps coordinate and implement special events at the Gainesville, VA store. The number of hours will vary per week/month.
1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
2) Serves as the liaison between the Store & Local Organizations. Assists with the execution of all major Promotional events
3) Coordinates "in-house" outdoor skills workshop program
4) Communicates all Store “events” timely & appropriately and works with Management to insure
6) Fosters goodwill for the Cabela's “Brand” in the local community
7) Keeps work area clean, neat and safe at all times
8) Follows all Company Policies and Procedures
Education and/or Experience
High Schools Diploma or Equivalent
Conservation and outdoor experience / appreciation desired
Public speaking ability is preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Good Planning and Organizational skills
Ability to function in a Microsoft Office environment, especially Word, Excel and data entry
Other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.