Acworth GA - Retail
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure ! Cabela’s has an opening for a Full-Time Tracker Marine Customer Service Representative in the Tracker Marine department at our Augusta, GA retail store.
Position assists our customers when they come in to pick up their unit by explaining and demonstrating the operation of the boat, motor, trailer or ATV. Position is additionally responsible for checking in boats when they are delivered to the dealership.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
- Print daily delivery schedules to prepare for that day’s assignments. Inspect all boats scheduled for delivery and report the condition of the unit on a check list to the Service Manager. Verify unit’s serial number and confirm all accessories have been installed. Check all rigging and mounting instructions against the work order for proper installation. Contact the customer with any questions or delays in the order and confirm the delivery date and time.
- Inspect the detailing of the unit prior to delivery. Stage the unit for delivery at the scheduled time of pick-up. Greet customers at time of delivery and take to them to the Business Office for completion of required paperwork. Explain to customer how the unit operates and where accessories have been installed. Complete the warranty packet for each unit, review the unit’s packet of information provided and explain warranty.
- Place follow up call to the customer within one week of delivery. Greet delivery drivers to help unload new units received at the dealership. Check in units by verifying serial numbers on each unit against invoice. Once bar codes labels have been printed, place bar codes on units received
- Assist with physical inventories. May be required to serve as back up to Service Writer and / or Warranty Clerk positions. Maintain a clean and professional work area. Follow all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Other Duties as Assigned by Management
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years’ Experience
- Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability: Ability to calculate figures such as discounts or percentages and make change to customers is required.
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates is required. Must have good phone etiquette.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers is required.
- Ability to operate computer and perform data entry functions is required.
- Prior Marine knowledge is preferred.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
See Job Description