Huntsville AL - Retail
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure ! Cabela’s has an opening for a Part-Time Boat Detailer in the Power Sports Department at our Huntsville, AL retail store.
This position is responsible for maintaining proper detailing standards for boats, motors, trailers and ATVs for new customer, display, stock and service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
- Wash, clean, wax and vacuum interiors of boats for scheduled customer pickups, display boats and service customers.
- Ensure all components on unit are in proper working order. Inspect product’s overall condition so it will be acceptable to the customer.
- Verify all purchased accessories have been installed as per the buyer’s order.
- Start and run motor to ensure it is operational prior to customer pick up.
- Inform Service Manager or Service Lead of any required repairs.
- Maintain an updated list of boat delivery schedules.
- Keep track of cleaning supplies and inform Service Manager or Service Lead of needed items.
- Perform grounds maintenance as required. Keep work area neat and clean. Follow all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Other Duties as Assigned by Management
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years’ Experience
- Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
- Ability to complete simple math calculations
- Communication Skills
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates.
- Physical Abilities
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand for extended periods
- Able to work in non-air conditioned environment
- Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.