Huntsville AL - Retail
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela’s has an opening for a Part-Time Fishing Outfitter at our Huntsville, AL retail store.
Provide a legendary customer service experience for every customer by engaging customers with rich, relevant experience, showcasing expertise for Cabela’s exceptional products, and providing insight to the excellent value of the experiences and memories to be made in the outdoors now and in the future. May be assigned to any one of the following areas: hunting, camping, footwear, clothing, gifts, general store, archery, marine or bargain cave.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide legendary customer service every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by identifying and evaluating customers' needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis, by providing a legendary customer experience for every customer and promoting Cabela's programs including, but limited to CLUB Membership, Kiosk, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
- Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restock, remerchandising, dusting, and vacuuming sales floor as needed.
- Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
- Assist in other areas of the store when business needs dictates, which may include, but not limited to: hunting, fishing, camping, footwear, clothing, gifts, general store, archery, marine, backend, cashier, and deli or bargain cave.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years Experience
- Hiring preference is given to those with solid sales experience and at least one year of related field experience.
- Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication.
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
- Must be able to stock product at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder, etc.
- Must be able to place product on/off shelving.
- Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
See Job Description