Functional RequirementsBUSINESS RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT AND PARTNERSHIP
- Establish business relationship with leaders and key users in assigned responsibility areas to have a thorough understanding of the business organization dynamics, strategy, priorities and key performance indicators (KPIs)
PLANNING AND PRIORITIZATION
- Create Business-IT Multi-year Roadmap - Work with the business leadership team to facilitate the creation and maintenance of the business area IT roadmap, document business requirements, and articulate business priorities to IT stakeholders (e.g., Line of Services Owners)
- Ensure the prioritization fulfills all three aspects of needs - business priorities, enterprise prioritization and IT capacity and capability working closely with the Global Process Owners according to the initiatives
- Review and adjust on annual basis on the progress and the necessary adjustment due to changes in business dynamics
OPPORTUNITY IDENTIFICATION, PACKAGING, AND SOLUTIONING
- Identify, define, and scope the high value initiatives that can be enabled by IT services and/or identify IT service gaps that are required to deliver the business needs for needle-moving results
- Create investment proposals for go-forward consideration based on value
- Provide overall visibility to the business leaders on the status of pipeline from ideation to governance approval
- Translate business requirements to IT requirements in collaboration with IT Product Line Managers and IT Operations Leaders
- Work collaboratively with the IT Architecture team to ensure proposed solutions are in compliance with the recommended technology portfolio
- Oversee all IT projects for the assigned units; shapes the initial project request, and provides a high-level estimate of the project effort and cost
INITIATIVE / PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION OVERSIGHT
- Provide the oversight of all initiatives for the assigned areas of responsibilities and ensure the progress, risk identification and business value delivery throughout the implementation and post-implementation value realization
- Articulate, document and track the business value of IT deliverables based on the roadmap defined
SERVICE PERFORMANCE MONITORING AND REPORTING
- Provide regular IT service performance update to business leadership team to align understanding of issues and constraints
- Proactively and timely communicate major service interruption with targeted audience based on the business impact areas
- Work with IT Owners to document and implement mitigation plans while keeping the business leaders informed on progress until completion
*Complete JD attached
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field
- Minimum 8 years IT and business work experience with broad exposure to various technical environments and business segments.
- Minimum 3 years experience in strategic planning, business development or client management, working with a broad range of diverse and complicated business units.
- Must possess very strong business acumen and continuous improvement mindset
Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Minimum 3 years SAP or other ERP system planning, design, and/or support experience
No. of Positions:
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(R) and Rockwell Software(R) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.