SUMMARY/SCOPE OF POSITION:
The Engineering Co-op works under the direction of a hardware/electrical design engineer performing system modeling, simulation, and test tasks for our cutting edge inductive proximity sensor product development.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Ability to use CAD software to create schematic or functional diagrams and simulate.
- Accept and complete in a timely manner the assignments delegated to
- him/her by his/her manager or supervisor.
- Capable of clear verbal and written communication. Experience with writing lab reports.
- Complete work with integrity and ethics.
- Working toward a BS in Electrical Engineering or Physics from an accredited college.
- Knowledge of simulation/modeling CAD SW; Experience in Electrical design and schematic capture.
- Familiarity with oscilloscopes and other basic laboratory equipment.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must be able to work full time for the duration of the Co-op assignment. This position will start in May or June and go until December. It will require you to take one semester off of school.
- Must be legally authorization to work in the US, now and in the future. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Previous co-op or intern engineering experience.
- Knowledge of Matlab and Simulink.
- Experience of Labview hardware and programing.
- Experience with electromagnetic simulation using Ansys.
- Demonstrated record of technical competence, interpersonal skills, leadership ability, and a strong desire for achievement.
Architecture and Software
Engineering and Technicians
No. of Positions:
Chelmsford - Massachusetts
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(R) and Rockwell Software(R) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.