Rockwell Automation is at the forefront of the fourth industrial revolution - the complete digital transformation of a fully connected enterprise. Acquiring the right talent is essential as we continue on this journey and as a result we are adding a Senior Technical Recruiter to our Talent Acquisition team.
This person will manage the recruitment process for positions in a variety of areas including technical and software engineering, firmware, embedded software and architecture. The Recruiter will also identify and implement best practices to increase the quality of hires while reducing cycle time and cost.
- Perform direct recruiting and sourcing activities for open positions
- Leverage technical talent networks to source and identify candidates
- Utilize multiple Internet resume databases
- Collaborate with key internal hiring managers and stakeholders in regular strategy sessions
- Execute basic recruiting techniques to identify active and passive candidates
- Use Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to track and review candidates
- Provide business unit recruiting updates through regular cadence meetings
- Conduct cold calls and name generation
- Manage relationships with third party agencies
- Source, screen, interview, evaluate/rank and present candidates to move forward in the interview process and be able to quickly differentiate between those who are qualified and those who are unqualified for the position
- Schedule and lead debrief calls with hiring teams for candidate selection
- Participate in or manage Talent Acquisition projects that promote strategic initiatives as assigned
- At least 5 years of full life cycle technical recruiting experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Excellent customer service skills in support of internal hiring managers and external candidates
- In-depth and direct experience working with multiple web-based applications (i.e. LinkedIn) and able to quickly learn new technology. Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) is a plus specifically in BrassRing.
- Tolerance for ambiguity, good judgment, sense of urgency, strong follow up skills, influence skills and a strong quality focus and be an ambassador for change
- The ability to manage multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment, produce results and follow-through on commitments.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other related software
No. of Positions:
Chicago - Illinois, Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(R) and Rockwell Software(R) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.