Facility: ANDERSON - MONTORING CENTER
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position is located in Central Indiana.
Starting Pay $13.21 per hour for Bilingual (Spanish/English), $11.54 per hour Non-Bilingual. After 90 days, employee is eligible for Pay for Performance program with current employees averaging over $5.00/hr additional pay.
Bilingual (Spanish/English) employees receive a $2,500.00 sign on bonus upon completion of training and obtaining a Favorable Suitability Determination through the Department of Homeland Security.
- Accepts inbound phone calls from contracted agency personnel. Processes alerts according to contract requirements and provides timely, accurate and effective troubleshooting of elevated hardware and software issues with customer equipment and systems. Acts as a liaison between Monitoring Operations, Monitoring Customer Service, Training, and other departments as required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes alerts and responds to customer inquiries made by phone or email including special accounts requiring a high level of service
- Accepts inbound phone calls, troubleshoots, diagnoses and escalates hardware and software issues with customer equipment and software as necessary.
- Provides advanced troubleshooting and support on customer issues with hardware and software for all monitoring operations departments.
- Provides communication to internal departments and management on the status of hardware and software issues being worked.
- Recommends efficiencies and/or solutions for issues with hardware and software platforms.
- Ability to communicates technical troubleshooting concepts to a non-technical audience and ensure understanding.
- Performs other duties as assigned.