Sodexo Energy & Resource Onshore is seeking a qualified Bilingual Operations Manager Multi-Service with janitorial experiences for an Oil & Gas client.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing multiple services including managing Janitorial, Mailroom, Supply Inventory, Landscaping, operational and financial performance.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for two or more core services to ensure account retention.
- Fulfills contractual obligations to the client.
- Plans projects, including defining objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining highest level of delivery.
- Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
Experience working in an oil & gas environment is a plus #LI
Provides supervision of two or more core services at a client site to ensure client satisfaction and retention. Implements strategies to meet Client and Company objectives and achieve profitable growth. Ensures high customer satisfaction through developing team members and delivering quality services.
- Directs daily operation of two or more core services at a site to ensure employees have appropriate equipment and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client and implements the service program(s).
- Establishes a safe work environment for employees by providing safety-related training and equipment maintenance and by ensuring compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and with standards and procedures for the handling and storage of hazardous materials and/or waste and complies with all government regulations.
- Manages the budget by controlling costs (e.g. labor, inventory, equipment, materials), complying with budget requirements and making adjustments when necessary.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Promotes and supports workplace diversity and inclusion initiatives.