• R.N. diploma from an accredited NLN program with a minimum of an Associate’s Degree (BSN preferred).
• Unencumbered NYS RN License and Registration.
• NYS unexpired driver’s license or non-driver’s ID (NYS DMV ID)
• One year of experience of hospital and/or homecare is required with working knowledge of Medicaid Managed Long Term Care plans and Medicare and Medicaid rules and regulations.
• Strong assessment skills and experience with patients in the population served by the contract.
• Intermediate ability to use computerized systems such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel.
• Must satisfactorily pass the NYSDOH required UAS training.
• Must satisfactorily complete all required updated UAS training modules.
• Bilingual - Spanish preferred.
• Only candidates authorized to work in the United States will be considered.
Interested candidates please forward your resume and salary requirements. Be sure to include position and location.
Premier Home Health Care Services offers a competitive salary, plus full time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, holiday pay, short term disability, life insurance, and an optional legal plan.
Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc.
Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer