A Sr. Solutions Analyst is an information technology professional who functionally designs systems, applications and user interfaces for a solution that supports a specific business process. A Sr. Solutions Analyst works closely with our external customers and operations (internal and external) to identify process and system improvement opportunities and documents business and technical requirements. A Sr. Solutions Analyst assists with implementation and training of the solution which ensures business and technical process compliance. These professionals have a wide range of technical and business knowledge rather than focusing their skills in a specific area of information technology.
- Works closely with external customers, operations (internal and external), IT departments and project team during solution design and definition.
- Translates business requirements into system requirements
- Manages the projects and/or solutions to meet client group expectations.
- Main point of contact for client group updates, issues, and questions.
- Tests and certifies that the solution meets the customer and business process requirements.
- Participates in Customer sales presentations to articulate Penske's technology solution capabilities
- Designs business process solutions based on system capabilities.
- Identifies new applications and functionality required to support a specific requirement.
- Trains end user groups on how to use the solution.
- Leads project scope and recommend technical solutions to meet customer needs.
- Creates project plans, timelines, milestones, goals and ownership
- Leads regular meetings to ensure effectiveness of plan, cost implications and quality of solution
- Involved in analyzing system/software capabilities and how it relates to creating a technical solution.
- Identifies future opportunities for system enhancement and value generation.
- Leads a team of Solution Analyst
- Mentors junior level associates.
- Identifies and communicates tasks to the appropriate departments required to develop and implement the solution.
- Assesses solution quality and certify that it meets the customers' requirements.
- Provides feedback to managers of project members that helped to develop and implement the solution.
- Assists with writing reviews for associates in their team.
- Provides input on the training needs and skill improvements for associates in their team
- Other projects as assigned by the supervisor