Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company is seeking a Vice President, Marketing to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most.
The VP, Marketing drives the development and execution of all brand, product, and marketing activities to meet short and long term strategic objectives and is responsible for the overall Customer Brand Experience. This individual will lead a team of marketing and product professionals, creating a nimble and responsive marketing team that can help bring products to market quickly, increasing sales conversions, and improving customer engagement. This role is also accountable for leading the vision and execution of how Marketing can support the organization's broader digital strategies.
- Manage a marketing team responsible for leading and managing all of Combined's recruiting and sales collateral, digital and direct marketing, and brand initiatives.
- Oversee sales lead generation programs for the captive agency force, value-add programs to existing customers, and support customer retention programs.
- Oversee digital strategies to include driving online customer interaction and marketing campaigns.
- Build and manage best-in-class team of marketing professionals; oversee hiring, development, and management of all individuals on the marketing team, working across the organization to develop programs that acquire new employees and customers, and maximize existing customer relationships.
- Oversee development and implementation of integrated marketing programs, identifying and optimizing owned, earned, and paid media channels.
- Drive speed-to-market for new products and expanded distribution channels with streamlined processes and strong partnerships across the organization.
- Lead development of marketing strategies and programs, managing the North America (US and Canada) approach to new product marketing and launch planning.
- Develop and execute annual and long range marketing plans based on in-depth understanding of market segmentation, market trends, customer needs, and competitive position.
- Analyze customer insights and segmentation frameworks to identify and prioritize highest value prospects and existing customers, allocating marketing resources and budget to meet goals.
- Lead in-house design team and outside vendors to provide ongoing high-impact creative.
- Oversee allocation of marketing budget to meet financial and strategic goals; ensure spend is prioritized against company objectives and relevant growth drivers.
- 10+ years of directly related, progressively responsible, marketing experience
- Insurance/financial services industry experience is a plus.
- Sales lead generation program experience is preferred.
- Creative and progressive thinker who proactively scans the business environment and recommends new and innovative consumer growth ideas and strategies.
- 3 years of P&L or budget management experience; able to develop an operating budget and monitor/control expenses; manages variances between budgeted and actual expenses.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills required.
- Able to understand business needs and translate those needs into actionable and measurable marketing plans that drive sales and elevate perceptions of the brand with the target audience.
- Demonstrated experience working on the creation, implementation and assessment of marketing strategies, communication pieces and programs that consistently drive results.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong project management skills and ability to oversee multiple marketing initiatives.
- Experience leveraging insights about the target audience to design and build effective segmentation, recruiting and/or marketing campaigns; must have experience with traditional and digital advertising mediums.
- Proven experience in managing outside agencies and external partners.
- Bachelor degree required in business, marketing or comparable discipline
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Connect with us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and Google+
Travel - Yes, 25 % of the Time
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Posting - Apr 24, 2018, 5:12:39 PM