Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company is seeking a Bilingual (Eng/Sp) Field HR Business Partner join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals-just like you!
Reporting to the Sr. HR Business Partner, the Bilingual Field HR Business Partner is responsible for establishing and maintaining effective business partnerships with managers in Combined Insurance's Latino sales organization and to assist in all Human Resources aspects. The HR Business Partner will support training and development plans and programs throughout the career cycle; assist in the areas of performance management and progressive discipline; monitor promotion, demotion and termination activity; work with field managers on dissemination and application of company policies and practices; and provide support for leave, accommodation and return to work needs. The HR Business Partner will also investigate and recommend resolution for complaints of violations of company policies related to employee rights, safety and security.
- Work as in-field Human Resources representative of the Company and business partner with the field sales organization, handling day-to-day HR related issues within assigned areas. Act as a trusted advisor and partner as a member of the management team.
- Travel throughout assigned geographical areas to foster relationships with all levels of the salesforce to promote cooperation and collaboration. Participate in management meetings and sales events offering HR updates, training, and input to business issues.
- Provide HR on-boarding for newly hired and promoted sales managers in the field
- Provide consulting, tools and resources to support Talent Management to include assessment, succession planning and professional development.
- Develop and facilitate training on wide range of HR related topics, such as performance management, communication and coaching, as well as the rollout of new HR programs and policies. Will also deliver training and awareness in regards to employment laws and company policies and practices. Monitor compliance with all employment related policies and practices as well as alignment with the company's Common Purpose and Shared Traits to ensure consistency and respect among field employees. Take a proactive approach to coaching managers and employees to resolve differences and concerns.
- Conduct investigations into claims of unfair/discriminatory treatment or allegations of non-compliance with employment policies and practices, ensuring that these are addressed within compliance guidelines and resolved in a timely manner.
- Oversee the performance management process at the local level, including but not limited to: coaching of sales managers on conducting performance discussions; ensuring required employee forms are completed properly; ensure proper filing of WC claims by employees and assist in appropriate return-to-work planning and implementation.
- Recommend areas for improvement in HR support of the field workforce.
· Capacity to train and develop individuals and teams
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· Ability to relate to all levels of employees and support a geographically dispersed employee population
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to write informally and formally using appropriate professional writing standards
· Demonstrated sound judgment and decision making
· Excellent organizational and planning skills
· Good coaching and mentoring skills
· Demonstrates high ethical standards in all situations and leads by example
· Demonstrated innovation and creativity
· Demonstrated problem solving skills
· Ability to prepare and analyze data
· Minimum 7 years of Human Resources experience with specific discipline in Employee Relations, Conflict Resolution, Employment Law and/or Employee Development areas
· Bilingual (Spanish) is required- ability to read, write and speak fluently in both English and Spanish
· Bachelor's Degree in a Human Resources related concentration or equivalent field
· Intermediate PC skills desired- to include Microsoft Office and internal database systems
· Strong command of employment laws
As a Combined/Chubb corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Chubb is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products, and a Chubb company. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 4,700 in North America, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company, Chubb, is one of the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries and territories, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London and other locations, and employs approximately 31,000 people worldwide.
Travel - Yes, 50 % of the Time
Connect with us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and Google+
Job Posting - May 14, 2018, 3:32:23 PM