Why work with us
Blinker is a Denver-based mobile app that puts people in control of car ownership. We started our company because we believe the used car market has a major consumer problem – each year, twenty eight million people in the US buy or sell a car at the dealership and lose thousands of dollars in every transaction. Blinker is the only company that allows anyone to sell a car with a lien, buy a car with financing or refinance a car, all on their own with their mobile device.
Our CEO, Rod Buscher, founded Blinker in 2013. Today, Blinker's leadership team carries 170 years of collective automotive and lending experience. Blinker has received over 100,000 downloads and originated millions of dollars in auto loans. We’ve also won a 2017 SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, Colorado Biz Top Company Award, Telly Award, as well as been named a “Gazelle” by the Denver Office of Economic Development and a Colorado Company to Watch.
We’re looking for talented people to help us scale our business and serve a nationwide audience from our headquarters in downtown Denver. We’re a passionate, smart, and driven group, working together to cause some major market disruption. You could be part of that. If you’re eager and ready to work alongside inspiring teammates and make a major, positive impact on our business each and every day, we want you to join us.
What is expected of you
A Bilingual Spanish speaking Customer Success Advisor will be on the front line supporting Blinker customers to either sell, buy, or refinance cars through the Blinker App on their mobile devices. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated problem solver with a desire to help customers.
Candidates must be able to work some weekdays, weekends and/or evening hours during Blinker’s 8AM to 7PM operating hours.
What you'll be accountable for
- Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers, and offer appropriate solutions to meet those needs
- Serve as an advocate and educator for Blinker by sharing our unique products and services
- Respond knowledgeably to any incoming customer inquiries
- Manage customer complaints/issues in a professional manner; resolving the problem through the most effective and timely means possible
- Consult and guide customers journey within the Blinker App by facilitating steps to listing, purchasing or refinancing a car.
- Resolve customer’s issues via email, telephone, chat or In App Messaging.
- Timely follow-ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Effectively communicate to internal teams opportunities for changes to products, services or technology based on customer experience and feedback.
- Drive revenue growth by recommending and selling appropriate products to customers