.Sodexo is seeking a full-time Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team as Clinical Nutrition Manager at St Mary's Hospital a 182 bed, acute care hospital located in Kankakee, IL,
Position will report to General Manager and the ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced Registered Dietitian with management experience and eligible to obtain an Illinois license
- Experience in the Nutrition Care Process
- A strong leader and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision, make decisions while working within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment
- Passionate about driving patient satisfaction and improving the patient experience
- Willing to work independently to implement new processes and procedures
- Highly motivate and works well as an integrated team member with physicians, residents, nursing, and ancillary staff
In this role you will:
- Have direct oversight of 2.5 Registered Dietitians who cover the following patient care areas: rehab, orthopedics, oncology, intensive care units, maternity, behavioral health and pediatrics.
- Responsible for patient meal services area including Sodexo’s At Your Request Room Service and Call Center and have a strong presence in the kitchen tray-line area
- Participating on committees (wound care, cancer & diabetes), projects, and community presentations
- Work with a diverse patient population
- Prepare department for regulatory audits including Joint Commission, CMS, and Illinois Department of Health
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a small - medium account. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
- Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-May provide direct nutrition care to population served
-Executes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments; and collects and reports outcomes.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services and promotes nutrition services.
-. - Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).