Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world.
Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience.
We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way,
reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where
we live and work.
argill Food Distribution provides quality, freshness and value meat products to processors, distributors, retailers, hotels, restaurants and other partners throughout the United States. The ability to effectively pick, consolidate, cross-dock and ship products in an efficient and cost-effective manner is a feature our customers depend upon. Our state-of-the-art, strategically located distribution centers ensure that our products reach our customers and consumers with unmatched freshness and quality.
Cargill Food Distribution has an opportunity available for a 2nd Shift Warehouseman. General warehouse position responsible for picking orders, verifying counts, shipping and receiving of product, and general housekeeping/office duties as assigned.
- Operate Standup Forklift and Electric Pallet Jacks
- Pick product/Order filling
- Scan Inventory/Rotation, Cycle counting
- General Warehouse maintenance and housekeeping
- Billing and filing
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires that employees be a minimum of 18 years old
- Be a part of a team and work in a team environment
- Follow safety regulations and lead by example
- Ability to work 2nd shift and weekends
- All areas of Warehousing (shipping, receiving and order filling)
- Scanning Preferred (willing to train)
- Operate Forklift and pallet jack.
- Must be able to perform physical job duties including bending/stooping, climbing ladders, open/close valves, shoveling, pounding with hammer and work in confined spaces
- Must be able to work under special work conditions, such as extreme heat or cold
- Ability to work in elevated areas
- Must be able to operate machinery
- Must be able to operate heavy equipment
- Must be able to read/write English
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to lift 50 of pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work overtime, holidays, nights, weekends or different shifts
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Food Safety and Environmental Health and Safety
- Familiar with Plant Floor Systems (PFS)
- Computer Skills, Word, Excel
- Operate Standup Forklift
- Safety Training/Facilitator
Ready to Apply?
- Visit cargill.com/careers
- Click Browse All Jobs
- Search the job code: PON00052
(You may also search by Country, State and City to view all jobs in your area)