Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
Benjamin Moore & Co is currently looking for an ambitious and self-motivated individual to join our sales team. You will be accountable for driving the effective presentation and selling of the Benjamin Moore and Insl-X brands to the consumer within your assigned stores. The territory covers LA to Fresno.
This is a great opportunity to develop your sales experience with a high-energy team and become part of an iconic and growing Berkshire Hathaway family brand. Benjamin Moore offers a company car, as well as a competitive compensation & benefits package designed to attract the very best sales professionals.
- Two to five years' experience as a Retail Merchandiser, Manufacturer Representative, Department Manager or Assistant Manager in a Big-Box environment
- Experience using plan-o-grams and merchandising support
- Excellent communication, listening and public speaking skills
- Ability to analyze situations and identify opportunities for success
- Energetic, motivated, persistent self-starter
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM and required software programs
- Ability to work independently and when appropriate collaboratively in a team environment
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record a must
- Ability to work evenings & weekends when necessary
- Ability to travel daily within territory
- Ideal candidate will reside within the East Bay area
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus