Sodexo is currently seeking a Food Operations Manager 1, to join our food services healthcare team at OSF Sacred Heart _in Danville, IL. The Food Operations Manager 1 will report directly to the General Manager and will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Food & Nutrition department which services this 127 bed facility.
This position is responsible for the production and feeding of patients and cafe customers. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on manager bringing enthusiasm and confidence along with a strong ability to drive employee success and enhance the value of the food and nutrition team.
Ideally, qualified candidates will have the following experience:
- Prior management level experience in a Hospital environment.
- Exceptional customer focus.
- Proven leadership skills focused on innovation.
- Exceptional financial acumen and ability to meet financial objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Prior experience managing a food and nutrition department.
- Solid record of achieving best in class customer satisfaction scores.
- Servsafe certified as well as working knowledge of HACCP and experience with Health and Safety audits.
- Experience and knowledge with Sodexo software systems and tools.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies