Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team as a Clinical Nutrition Manager position to lead Clinical Teams at two Hospitals: Presence Mercy Medical Center, Aurora Il, and Presence Saint Joseph Hospital, Elgin , IL.
Position will report to General Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Manage and develop a team of 9 Clinical Dietitians and a Diet Office Staff at two Hospitals
- Be a Registered Dietitian with prior acute care clinical and management experience
- Have strong leadership skills to manage and develop the clinical team
- Have strong employee engagement skills and experience driving patient satisfaction
- Over see both the inpatient and outpatient programs
- Represent the Food and Nutrition Department as the Primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff
- Possess strong organizational, project management experience, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate skills in accreditation and regulatory readiness and review, and in establishing and maintaining standards of care
- Assist the General Manager in standardizing policies, programs and practices with in the region and the system
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a large account, system or multiple accounts under the same contract or multiple contracts in a defined region.
Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).