Sodexo is seeking a Full-Time Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team of 6 Dietitians at Presence Saint's Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center, an Award Winning 450-bed acute care hospital, located in Chicago, IL.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the selected candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian and have IL state licensure or be in the process of obtaining state licensue
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills and time management skills
Be able to work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff and collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused
Participate actively in a variety of interdisciplinary meetings and projects
Provide appropriate and timely documentation that summarizes the nutrition care plan in the patient’s medical record, including nutrition assessment, diagnosis, plan, implementation, and progress toward goals
Maintain clinical productivity standards and accurate record keeping of daily clinical activities
- Drive clinical excellence through Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) projects under guidance from the Clinical Nutrition Manager
- Prior experience with Nutrition Focus Physical Examination, Nutrition Support, and willingness to provide hands-on patient care preferred
- Ability to speak Spanish would assist in educating patient population but not required
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexho resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..