Customer Service Representative - Photography
Are you ready to join a global team of more than 55,000 amazing SYKES team members who focus on serving and helping our customers and each other?
You're taking the first step in creating what could be your lifelong career, or maybe this is a step in your journey for the next few years. Either way, you will gain valuable skills and work experience that will help you become a better and more talented professional.
On our Call Center team, you will learn about our customer's wants, needs, and interests while assisting them with their digital cameras or software. At SYKES, we put our customers first and strive to ensure each and every call provides a fantastic experience. We truly enjoy helping people, and know you do too!
- Ability to multitask - speak on the phone while working in multiple systems
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills
- Creative troubleshooter, driven to solve an issue
- Ability to use computer software with ease
- Must be a team player
- Constantly learn, expand, and share your knowledge
- Preferred Qualifications (nice, but not essential):
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Customer service background
- Understanding of a call center environment
- Experience utilizing digital cameras
SYKES offers you:
- Health benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun team environment
- Paid training
- And more!
Apply now and find out why we were voted Best Place to Work in 2016 and 2017 by The Intelligencer, Bucks County Courier Times, Burlington County Times, and Monster.com!